Personal Tax Planning
Personal tax planning is essential in order to mitigate tax liabilities and maximise savings.
At Adams & Moore, our specialist tax advisers advise both individuals and businesses on how to plan their investment strategies to ensure that they keep as much money as possible from going to the ‘tax man’.
Outlined below are a selection of the services that we provide to our clients:
- Tax planning advice and reviews
- Preparation and submission of self assessment returns
- Advice on how to plan for a comfortable retirement (pensions and investment information)
- Tax advice for non-domicile individuals
- Tax advice for individuals with work permits in the UK
- Tax advice for UK citizens leaving to work abroad
- Advice on Inheritance Tax Planning
- Advice on setting up and using trusts for education, discretionary and capital protection purposes
- Litigation advice and support when engaged in dispute settlement negotiation
- Representation and advocacy when dealing with HMRC enquiries/investigations
Should you need further information on the above or have any other personal tax planning requirements, please contact one of our Tax Specialists.