Thank you for your flexibility and patience as we work together through the difficult and constantly changing COVID-19 situation. Adams & Moore (A&M) are committed to providing you with seamless delivery of our services and we intend to do this by using innovative technology. We are here to help you.
Like many of you, A&M is taking every precaution to protect the health and safety of our staff, our clients and our families. As such, A&M began working remotely and closed normal access to our offices as of 5pm on 20 March, until further notice.
How we will work with you remotely:
- Utilise technology: A&M have always valued technology and in recent years invested heavily to achieve that. We have the necessary systems and security measures in place to continue seamless service both remotely and securely. Emails and mobile phone numbers will not be impacted and you may continue to contact your Client Manager or Services Delivery Team member on their mobiles or by email.
- E-signing: Where documents such as company or business accounts or tax returns etc. require your signature, we have an e-filing facility that allows you to sign & return the documents electronically without the need to print or manually post them. If you are not familiar with this system yet please contact your Client Manager.
- Filing deadlines: We remain committed to getting your company or business accounts and / or tax returns to you as soon as possible. If you are able to, please send your documents electronically to avoid delays in determining your tax liability.
- Sending documents electronically: Electronic delivery of your materials (i.e. by email) is the preferred and safest method to provide information to us. If you are concerned about delivering your documents to us in a timely manner, please contact your Client Manager as soon as possible.
- Postal documents: Our preference is for you to provide information electronically. Nevertheless all mailed documents will still be received, however this will not be checked as frequently as normal. If you are mailing documents please ensure you inform the intended recipient first by email or telephone call.
- Travel guidance: A&M will not be holding any face-to-face meetings and will not be travelling to visit any clients or making any overseas trips until further notice. If you have a circumstance you would like to discuss with your Client Manager or specific Service Delivery Team member, please call them directly or send them an email.
- COVID-19 impact: If you wish to reach out to your Client Manager to talk about the COVID-19 impact on your business or personal finances then please do. Our goal is to provide guidance and insight to help you through these difficult times where possible.
- Communicating changes: A&M continues to monitor COVID-19 and will proactively communicate matters that impact our clients. Our website will be updated frequently with resources to assist our clients and communities.
- Telephone: The preference is that you contact us by email as it may not be conducive to always receive phone calls due to understandable disruptions of working from home with family members present etc. However, the option of contacting us directly on mobiles and on the main line remains open during office hours. Our switchboard will remain open during normal business hours.
All of us at A&M care about our clients and will continue to work closely with you to ensure exceptional service, delivered seamlessly through a technology-driven approach. We are focused on enabling our clients to continue to build and strengthen their businesses as we navigate through uncertainty and complexity during these unprecedented times.
Please stay safe and take care of yourselves and your families.
Hakeem Adeleye, BA(Hons) FCCA
Our website will be updated regularly with updates on the measures being taken by the government to support you and your business. Please click on the links below for further information: