Dartford, South East England
Adams & Moore is a top UK accountancy and professional advisory firm which serves a client base that extends beyond the UK into mainland Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Africa from its regionally based offices in London Bridge and Dartford. With history dating back to the 1940s, Adams & Moore specialises in Audit, Tax and Advisory Services, and have supported public, private and third sector firms for over 70 years.
An excellent opportunity has arisen within Adams & Moore’s Advisory Practice for a Graduate Analyst. We are looking for skilled graduates who can demonstrate competencies in research, analysis and report writing, critical thinking, problem solving, presentations and excellent use of Microsoft Office, Internet and social media tools.
The Ideal Candidate
Candidates must have:
- Strong organisation skills, attention to detail, self-motivation and willingness to learn through self-study and striving for continuous improvement
- 2:1 or above in any undergraduate degree (Master’s degree with research based dissertation an advantage).
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills (blogs and published articles / papers an advantage), and the ability to structure and present well research positions logically and persuasively.
- Experience or demonstrated interest in developing a career as Business/Research/Project/process Analyst or Management Consultant
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- The ability to work independently, as well as work effectively as part of a virtual team.
- Strong research analysis and report writing skills.
- Web and social media skills are an advantage.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this role, please send a CV and a covering letter to Recruitment@adamsandmoore.co.uk.
This role is working for a fantastic company with good benefits. Please note, due to the volume of applications, we are unable to contact each applicant individually. If you have not heard from us within 14 days of application please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Successful candidates will be contacted for an interview and notified of start dates.