Job Title: Manager
Salary: Dependent on experience
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am - 6pm
We are currently recruiting for a Manager (ideally ACCA/ACA qualified) to initially assist (and then take over) in managing a portfolio of small and medium-sized business clients. This is a varied and interesting role in which the post-holder will have a fantastic opportunity to use their experience and skills towards achieving full partnership.
The main responsibilities comprise of managing and developing a portfolio of clients (including budgeting and billing) and attending a small number of prospect meetings. In addition, the post holder will also be required to attend business shows, engage in other business development activities to attract new clients and liaising with other Department Managers to ensure that all client’ work is completed accurately, within budget and on time.
More specifically, the post-holder will be required to undertake the following duties:
- Manage portfolio of clients, including:
- meeting clients;
- coordinating work (including budgets) and ensuring quality meets required standards;
- time cost recovery and billing;
- client complaints; and
- monitoring profitability.
- Manage team to deliver Accountancy services to clients;
- Lead end of year account review meetings with clients;
- Agree fees for Accounts/Tax/Value Added Work (e.g. HMRC enquiries) with clients and collection of fees via e.g. standing orders/direct debit forms;
- Implement Client Relationship Strategy;
- Implement Client Referral Strategy;
- Work with colleagues to deliver other services (e.g. payroll, consultancy) to clients.
- Other duties commensurate with the position of Partner Designate.
With an extensive background in accountancy practice, the post-holder will be expected to be a self-starter, with exceptional interpersonal skills, and be prepared to take responsibility for delivery of services, billing and collections from the start.
The ability to put clients at ease and influence people will be a great advantage. The company is looking to recruit someone with real drive, passion to be proactive and innovative and help clients achieve their goals. The post-holder will be directly accountable to the Partners.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this role, please send a CV and a covering letter to Recruitment@adamsandmoore.co.uk.